How To Finally Call In Your Man
The Call In Your Man program is specifically focused on clearing your persistent and chronic attraction to unavailable men that has kept you frustrated and single.
Not only do I help you unwind this toxic pattern at the core so that you’re no longer dating unavailable men, I also teach you everything you need to know to find and choose an available man who enhances all aspects of your life instead of depleting it.
The Call In Your Man program is your last stop on the path of finding the love that you deeply desire and deserve.
Create A Vision For Success
- Create a crystal clear vision of the partner and relationship you are calling in
- Identify and release the love blocks that are preventing him from entering your life.
- Increase your overall happiness by identifying and nurturing the areas of your life that are out of balance.
Let Go Of The Unavailable Men In Your Life
- Identify the men who are depleting your life, and understand why it is imperative that you let them go.
- With Maya's guidance, you'll be able to let these men go in a way that is healthy, safe, and will enable you to call in a healthy relationship.
The Secure Relationship vs. The Insecure Relationship
- Learn what an insecure and a secure relationship looks like and feels like, and how to recognize the difference in your body so you can consciously choose what's best for you.
- Discover why a secure relationship is exponentially more healthy, satisfying, and lasting then the ups and downs of an insecure relationship.
Heal The Core Wounds That Had You Choose Unavailable Men
- Identify the core wounds that have created the pattern of choosing Unavailable Men, and uncover how they have been running your relationships.
- Together we will heal these core wounds, and you will learn practices you can do everyday to unwind these core patterns.
Know the difference between an Available and an Unavailable Man
- Discover what an unavailable man looks like and feels like, and what an available man looks like and feels like.
- By the end of this module, you’ll be able to discern the difference quickly and easily, so that you can pick up on red flags and screen potential partners successfully.
Cultivate Your Feminine Radiance And Internal Confidence
- Experience powerful tantric practices to increase your feminine radiance, joy, and sensual nature.
- Increase your internal security and confidence so you can attract and become an available, healthy partner.
Identify And Heal Your Own Unavailability
- Bring clarity to the parts of you that are unavailable, afraid, or in resistance to having a lasting, fulfilling, and satisfying relationship.
- Heal those parts so you can become more available to potential partners, and practice cultivating availability in all your relationships.
Make Dating Fun And Effective
- Navigate the world of online dating with grace:
- Create an attractive, clear online dating profile that will attract your partner.
- Save time and energy by focusing on the best online dating sites and apps for you
- Learn how to communicate with men in a way that really works.
- Get valuable offline dating strategies you can use to meet men in the “real” world.
Week 9 – 12
Date and Flirt With Ease
- Find out the best way to pace your dates so that you wind up with the right man.
- Get the best techniques to flirt with ease while being yourself.
Week 13 – 16
Surrender And Integration
- Master the Art of Surrender and discover how it relates to your love life.
- integrate and Celebrate the work you've done so far so that you can deeply embody the principles and practices.
What people are saying…
EMPOWER LOVE SUCCESS STORIES
“Feeling great- lunch date with J. This was our 3rd date. He asked what I was doing this afternoon and told him I was getting my nails done. Nonchalantly he asked me where I go to get them done. When I arrived at the salon, he called ahead and bought me a manicure and pedicure. 🙂. First time this has ever happened to me!👍
Just ended date #2 with K. Had another great evening of conversation. Would have never really given him a chance in the past, but so far he is a super guy! Asked me out for Friday. Still want to date others- I have to say overall I’m enjoying myself. Slow and steady. 👍”
“Awesome webinar today. You touched my heart, validated my struggles, my pain and my desire to find love at 55.”
“It’s amazing how my view of men has changed. I used to think no man was ever capable of loving a woman and that they all cheated or treated you badly. I see now that men want intimacy too. I love watching The Bachelorette and seeing these men fall in love with Becca. I see now this belief I had came from me being treated so badly by men in my past. I’m so excited to know that it’s possible for me to find a partner who I’m comfortable with and yes, will truly love me! I wish I knew all this sooner but oh well, better late than never! 😁”
“Good morning ladies, I want to share a great experience I had last night. Despite having deleted the Dating apps, there was a guy I was chatting with before that had my number. We had a first date last night and I was open, inviting, and felt a good connection. I was focused on his positive qualities and on having FUN. Right before the date I had a session with Maya that really helped me approach the date with a warm, fun, receptive spirit. I didn't focus on the negative traits I felt like I had been doing in the past. I thought – this guy is adorable – and we even had a great kiss at the end! Is he Mr Perfect or Mr Right for me? I don't know! But I'm excited to get to know him with no pretense! Thank you Maya & to the entire group for your support :)”
“Wins: I have been in a relationship now for 5 months. 3 of which were us consistently dating and 2 of which have been us deciding to be in partnership. Also a Win: I am probably not going to be in partnership with this person anymore soon, as a couple of deal breakers have come up that I wasn't previously aware of/hadn't paid attention too. Of course it hurts, I am very attracted to this person and there are qualities in him that are very admirable. But this has been the most mature relationship I have ever been in… I have been the most mature I have ever been, I have been very secure and consistent, and I am standing by my must haves and my deal breakers.
This is a major win for me as I usually would attach quickly and then stay in relationships long after it had become really obvious (usually in that first little while…but i wasn't very good at navigating that) that we were not a match.
Since taking this course I have consistently switched gears to thriving rather then surviving, to treating myself with much more respect care and compassion, to doing things I love, and to living out loud with a lot of love and openness. Hard yes's and Hard Nos.”
Meet the Call In Your Man Coaching Team
Maya believes that having a great relationship positively impacts all areas of your life, and that by following her simple process for calling in the man you really want, you can have more success and abundance in your career, finances, social life, spiritual development, or anything else that is important to you.
Maya is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) and holds a Master’s Degree in Somatic Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies.
Beth Gold is a trained,officially trained Empower Love Coach, as well as an experienced, professional dating expert whose passion is helping others find and keep the love they desire.
Beth married at a young age, but because she didn’t know what to look for in a partner, she got divorced shortly thereafter. Wondering where she went wrong, she pursued a path of personal growth and transformation, where she committed to learn how to attract and keep a quality partner, and be one herself.
Beth also leads women’s groups, facilitates workshops, and loves soaking up the sunshine in Boulder, Colorado.
Jamie Mantey is a trained,officially trained Empower Love Coach, who empowers women to create secure, healthy, joyful, flourishing partnerships.
Jamie has been on the path of feminine embodiment, healing, spirituality, and growth work for 20 years, including long-term study with Sofia Diaz, Chameli Ardagh, and Ann Drucker.
Jamie is also a Women's Group Facilitator, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Herbalist, and Bodyworker. She received her undergraduate degree in Psychology from Sarah Lawrence College and is currently a Somatic Psychotherapist-in-training at Naropa University.